Check out this makeup look and continue reading if you’d like to know the benefits and ingredients behind some of the products mentioned in the video.
Products mentioned in this video:
- Yves Rocher Eyebrow Pencil 12H Precision, shade 02 Chatain
- Yves Rocher 42 Abricot Nacre Botanical Color Eye Shadow
- Yves Rocher 05 Rose Hortensia Botanical Color Blush (used as eye shadow)
- Yves Rocher Botanical Color 2-in-1 Jumbo Eye Pencil, shade 13 Cuivre Nacre
- Yves Rocher 41 Peche Nacre Botanical Color Eye Shadow
- Yves Rocher 14 Rose Boise Mat Botanical Color Eye Shadow
- Yves Rocher Bambou Nacre Botanical Color Eye Shadow
- Yves Rocher Ombre Lifeproof Eye Shadow, shade 04 Vert
- Yves Rocher Sunscreen Lotion
- Yves Rocher Vertige Felt-Tip Liner, 02 Brun Cafe
- Yves Rocher Pure Light Moisturizing Nude Foundation, shade Beige 400
- Yves Rocher Radiant Youth Corrector Pen, shade 02
- Yves Rocher Flawless Skin Mattifying Powder
- Yves Rocher 360 Volume Mascara, shade 01 Noir
- Yves Rocher Eyebrow Mascara, shade 02 Chatain
- Yves Rocher Bronzing Powder Duo, shade Hale Moyen
- Yves Rocher Highlighter Duo, shade Universel
- Yves Rocher Blush, shade Rose Camelia
- Yves Rocher Grand Rouge L’Elixir, shade 104
While all of Yves Rocher products have incredible botanical extracts and natural formulas, here are four recent innovations that are essential to have in your collection:
Yves Rocher Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30: Not only is this sunscreen water and sweat resistant, it is lightweight, super easy to apply without any type of residue (oily or flashback) and uses Hydresia® Oleosomes technology, which is meant to have skin hydration qualities.
Yves Rocher Pure Light Moisturizing Nude Foundation: This easy-to-apply foundation is comforting and feels like you aren’t wearing any makeup at all! On top of that, the rice extract in it works to improve radiance and vitality in the skin. After wearing it almost everyday for a couple of weeks, I noticed my skin getting softer.
Yves Rocher Bronzing Powder Duo: Love that they include 2 complimentary shades in a pan, in case you are feeling subtle or bold! This bronzer is formulated with extract from the Tiare flower! I also love love love how it smells — just like a nice summer vacation.
Yves Rocher 360 Volume Mascara: This mascara not only adds volume, but separates the lashes and makes them look full. The best part? The creamy texture, which is enriched with rice wax, allows you to apply multiple layers without any product flaking off and lasts all day.
Yves Rocher Grand Rouge L’Elixir: I have been SOO impressed with this formula as it dries and adds a matte colour to your lips! The camellia oil adds softness and comfort to your lips, which means you can wear this all day long without your lips feeling dry or flaky.
This post was kindly sponsored by Yves Rocher Canada. However, all photos and opinions are my own and 100% honest.